Click the gear icon in the top right to view to access the settings.
- Add or adjust the company settings or general settings in the fields shown below then make sure to click "Update" to save the changes:
- Click "Add Staff" icon in the top right corner.
- Add staff by filling in the details in the fields & selecting the specific role (drop down selection).
- After turn "auto assign opportunities" button on (turns green) for designated staff such as office admin or sales to be assigned leads that are shared evenly among those with the "auto assign" on.
- Add members to specific groups in order to give them access to view and or edit certain data or content based on their role.
- IMPORTANT: Staff need to be added before being added in the notifications to receive sms/email updates.
- Click on the"Notification Settings" button
- This will bring up the Notification Settings. Click on the drop down Send Notifications Alerts where you can control which notifications you would like to receive for calls, texts, and reviews by adding an admin/office personnel to the email and phone number/SMS fields shown.
SMS & Email Templates:
- You can enable and disable the notifications and you can also edit the templates for SMS and Email notification templates. These templates use Shortcodes to pull information from your EverGenius account.
Be sure to click "Update" at the bottom of the page after any changes are made to save the changes.
- Add Services and customize (or delete) them based on your specific practice.
- Stages and Lead Response Priorities can be customized but it is recommended that they are left as is.
- Make sure to click on the "Update" button at the bottom to save the changes.
- Create your own SendGrid account & paste your API key and it will sync with evergenius and your website.